Adding a new user
Add New User
Click on Add New User.
Domain User Name
Enter the new user here in the format of .
Select the role you want to assign to the new user.
The available role options are:
- BI User - view job list (including last run time and status) and the dashboard within assigned groups.
- BI Manager - view job list (including last run time and status), execute jobs, view execution history, reconciliation reports and the dashboard within assigned groups.
- BI Dev - BI Manager permissions, plus the ability to manage content within assigned groups.
- Group Admin - manage projects and users. This role has full access to all site content within the group.
- Super User - manage groups and users. This role has full access to all site content.
Select this checkbox to enable the user and make them active.
Select the groups that you want to assign the user to.
Tip: Super User role will automatically be assigned to all groups regardless if any groups are selected here.
Select the group that will be the default group for the user from the Default Group drop down.
When you have entered all the necessary user details, click Create.
The new user will then appear in the user list.
A list of users saved in Data Governor.