11th of June, 2019
The following changes concern the central Data Governor Online service.
No explicit action needs to be taken to utilise these features.
- Data Governor Online provides Data Migration support for Google BigQuery, the scalable big data warehouse, allowing users to extract, transform and load their big data with a simple and clear interface.
- This new update also provides SQL Statement support for Google BigQuery.
- It also provides Data Migration support for Azure Data Lake Storage Gen 2.
- Users can send a job request programmatically to Data Governor Online without going through the UI once you have set up a Client ID. For more information and a step-by-step guide, please find our guide under the Developer title on the left.
- We have improved the wording of application messages and included messages for logs that are older than 120 executions.
- We have also improved text verbosity.
- Users can view execution logs in reverse chronological order.
- All views will be selected if Select All is clicked when moving all views from the source list to the target list during Data Migrations.
- The Tenant menu will display all the available menu options for your Tenant.
Minimum Version Number:
The following changes concern the Data Governor Agent that you install yourself.
To acquire these changes you will need to update your agent.
- Data Migration support for Google BigQuery.
- SQL Statement support for Google BigQuery.
- Data Migration support for Azure Data Lake Storage Gen 2.
- The NationBuilder connector will pull in Tag Data and will import the Tags table correctly.