Running the Upgrade
- Extract the Identity Server installer zip file and run the ‘Setup.exe’ file.
- Click Next to proceed.
- Select the existing IIS website that contains the Identity Server.
- Click ‘Next’ to continue.
- Review your existing application settings and make any changes if required.
- Click ‘Deploy’ to continue.
- Wait for the deployment to complete.
- Click ‘Finish’ to close the setup application.
- Open the Identity Server in your browser. It may take some time to open as it will start the process of upgrading the database and data, wait for this to complete.